Thursday, October 13, 2005

stream of conciousness

blog post writing, scribble scribble...let's see, first day of classes, check, other assistants, check, what else can I mention, oh yeah, That Guy--hey those are nice boots she's wearing...Oh. Whoa. DAMN. Cool jeans, black tank, butchy buzz cut, sexy tattoo...Jesus H. Christ Almighty...
Okay. Think. Coherent thought, please. Breathing, also good. She's rocking that baby butch Rebel Without a Cause look, wow. Yeah, I know English Girl told me that what's dykey in the States and the UK is not necessarily considered gay on the Continent, but any girl who looks like that has got to be queer as a three dollar bill. But with my luck she's probably 15, anybody over 18 here is also over 35...Eye contact, make eye contact. Shit! Don't look away you idiot! Argh. Ask her the time. Wait, scratch that, you've got a fucking watch on. Okay, what time is the bus coming? Also stupid, why would you be sitting at the stop blithely writing away if you didn't know what time the bus was coming? I wish I smoked, I could ask her for a light. Does this jacket make me look too straight? Maybe I should take it off. Great, here's the bus...Fucking A, why did I sit here?? She's all the way in the back! Is it too late to switch seats and face the other direction? No, way too obvious.Well if I stare directly out the window I can get a glimpse of her when she gets off. Is that her voice? GAWD it's sexy. Too bad I don't know what the hell she's saying. DON'T turn around you moron. Don't. Absolutely not. Fuck it, she's getting off, I'm turning around. Ah, she's meeting a friend; you know, maybe I could get into that whole kissy-face thing the French do. Ack, she saw me looking at her! Did she see me? Is that a good thing? Right, note to self: Gorgeous Butch catches the 4:00 bus into town. On Thursdays, anyway. Hopefully each week. I'll be dyeing my hair before then, maybe she'll say "Hey, nice hair," and I can say "Nice tattoo..." What's the French for "tattoo"? Isn't it just "tattoo"? Oh fuck, I missed my stop!

I swear on the Gideon Bible I do have posts about something other than me mooning over inaccessible girls. But Tuesday was my 2nd out-iversary, so it's been Lesbo Week chez Andy. And seeing as this is pretty much the only space where I can be as dykey as I feel, this won't be the last such post. But I do have amusing culture clash anecdotes and bookish musings in store. I just wish I had regular internet access.

5 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger TP said...

I'm loving you adventures in France! I so wish I wasn't stuck in dreary England, I want to be somewhere charming and romantic with bats in the belfry.

France wouldn't do though - I have a terrible accent and only about 4 phrases.

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Winter said...

Man, you're worse than me. I didn't think that was possible!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Andygrrl said...

"Dreary England" she says. It's England!! I'm heading up there first chance I get. [/anglophilia]

And Winter, I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my neuroses!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Winter said...

Heh, I think many of us share those kinds of neuroses.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger kkinney2 said...

hey, have you got a snail mail address?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home