Saturday, September 17, 2005

dooooooo jesus

So, remember how I said I was inexplicably dating 2 people? And by "dating" I mean "sitting around having coffee in an utterly platonic manner". Well, the Girl and I are going to the dyke bar tonight; but I just got a message from girl #2 (whom I haven't heard from in over a week) suggesting I meet her at a queer dance club tonight. The dance club that is right across the street from the dyke bar. Because in this town, all the queer places are on the same street.

ack.

I had all summer to indulge in Dyke Drama, man. Why now???

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger JaneFan said...

oh my goodnes.. LOL! This totally sounds like some cheesy sitcom/rom com plot. It would be wacky if you said yes to both, and then made ridiculous excuses to disappear and run across the street every few minutes...

You'll have post Sunday to let us know how it worked out. I hoped you kissed at least one of them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home