Sunday, September 18, 2005

Mission: accomplished

Except, unlike the pResident, when I say it, it's actually true.

Last night was the most perfect night ever, excepting the night I met her. We went to the bar, had a few drinks, played some pool, danced till closing, and were definately the couple that needs to get a room. A little bittersweet too, since I'm leaving, but not in a tragic way.

I texted girl#2 but she never did show up, or at least I didn't see her, so it all worked out in the end.

But next time I won't take three weeks to work up my nerve.

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Winter said...

Smart woman.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger JaneFan said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO glad to hear that. You rock! And now you've got some happy memories to take with you and dream about in France. Have a great trip!!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger kkinney2 said...

Good for you! Way to go, gettin' some action!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Andygrrl said...

Aw, thanks for being my cheerleading squad you guys. It helps! Sometimes a girl needs a kick in the pants to help her out, you know?

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

Nice work! Get that ass...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home