Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Yes, I know it's midterm week, and no, I do not give a shit

Did I mention that I'm a quiz freak?


Which Famous Homosexual are you?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

Say it with me folks: "She's a MAN bay-bee! Yeah!" [/Mike Myers] Apparently I've conquered the world; ironically, I've managed to spread Christianity in the process. FEAR ME!

I have the kind of friends who spend their Saturday nights debating Cold War policy and the ethics of nuclear energy (seriously). And they do it very passionately. Thankfully, I'm secure in the knowledge that when the revolution comes...


Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?
A Rum and Monkey joint.

Which is funny, since I basically figure out technology by the seat of my pants. When in doubt, CTRL + ALT+DELETE



Are you damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

You will die a warrior and be spirited away by warbling wenches to the Hall of the Slain. Meat and mead for ever more, well until Ragnarok, anyway, when you will do battle with giants, giantesses, dwarfs, elves and Nidhug, a dragon who likes to nibble trees. Odin is great!

Odin is great. I dig Norse mythology; my first result said I'd been reincarnated, but I decided I'd rather hang with the dragons.

I took the Austen heroine's quiz, but I can't seem to get the picture to come up on my blog. Anyone know how to work this thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home