Friday, February 27, 2004

We interrupt this blog for a public service announcement

This blog is about books, reading, writing, and anything to do with them. I only intend to get political when it relates to those subjects.

And, occaisonally, when it affects me personally.

I don't have anything to say that others haven't already stated, except to say: Fuck off, you jackass.

One of the best posts I've read is the February 24 entry over at One Good Thing.

After you've read that, turn up your speakers, and rock on for equal rights.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled bookish blather. Tune in tomorrow for The Official Busy Nothings Ode to Henry Tilney.

P.S. Don't feel sorry about the comments Mags! I'm just techno-illiterate, that's all. I'm getting error messages too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home