Thursday, June 15, 2006

Letter to the Universe #347

Dear Universe

Would it have KILLED you to put some Earth signs in my natal chart??

I've been applying all morning for kick-ass internships and fellowships at progressive organizations (thanks Feminist Majority Career Center!), positions I KNOW I could do, that'd I'd be good at, that would take me in the direction I want to go.

And I've been forgeting to change the contact name and info on the cover letters I've been sending out. So the "Dear Ms. So and So" bit is correct, but the name, address, and phone number right above it is still Ms. Whatsit at Ms magazine. Is there anyway you could unsend those letters for me?

I normally don't mind being a Libra with moon in Scorpio, except it means that I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on. I'm really sick of inadvertantly sabotaging myself.

Please, would you cut me just a little slack???

thanks

your favorite cranky fuzzy-headed Air sign

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home