Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I think I'll go to Paris.

I'm just going to sit here for a minute and relish the fact that I can say "I think I'll go to Paris," and then actually go there.

Life is so sweet.

Valeria has some Peace Corps friends in for a visit, so tomorrow I'll tag along with them to the City of Light. The French have a 2 week break around Halloween, so I plan on spending some of it at the Louvre, Da Vinci Code in hand (don't look at me like that. You would too if you had the chance). Then I'll hit Shakespeare and Co. and gorge myself on books (I'm reading Lodge's Author, Author now, it's driving me crazy. My unread copy of The Ambassodors sits in my bedroom at home!!). Followed by a tour of every gay club I can find, until I run out of money. I'll have to live like a monk in November to pay for it, but it's worth it.

Later, folks!

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also miss being able to just up and go to Ireland for a weekend (incidentally, I never went there).

Have a blast at the clubs!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Winter said...

Paris is my favourite city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home