Thursday, June 23, 2005

merde is such a dumb ass cuss word

but it's the only French curse word I know. Well, there's putain, but that hardly fits the situation. Baiser I think can mean "fuck", depending on how you pronounce it (furiously trying to remember sophomore year French).

I have to get up at 8 AM tomorrow to call my contact person in France. Definitely haven't spoken French in over a year.

baiser

Why do I have to call her? BECAUSE SHE WON'T ANSWER MY FUCKING EMAILS!!! And there's some info I have to have to finish my visa app. I can't buy a ticket to France without a visa, and I can't get the visa without a ticket or an intinerary stating date of arrival, etc. And I don't know when the orientation is.

merde merde merde merde merde merde merde merde merde

They are one of the most unpleasant races in the Galaxy--not actually evil, but bad-tempered, bureaucratic, officious, and callous. They wouldn't even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without orders signed in triplicate, sent in sent back, queried, lost found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finallly buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

::reminds self that she likes the French, even if they are fucking Vogons::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home