Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Madeleine is Sleeping

Walked into the library and saw it on the shelf of New Books, and I knew I didn't stand a chance.

Wow. Just, wow.

Yeah, I don't have the time, but that's okay. I'll single-handedly manufacture more hours in the day.

Sarah Shun-Lien Bynum. Now that is a distinctive authorial name.

And, lest you accuse me of fickleness, I'm still savoring every moment of The Rose in Twelve Petals. I'm rationing it out slowly, one story a day.

I did manage to be amazingly productive today as well. I'm giving a presentation on Books 1 and 2 of Aurora Leigh tomorrow, so I made a little handout: So, You Want to be a 19th Century Woman Writer: You too can achieve Public Scrutiny, Critical Neglect, and Marginalization in the Women Studies ghetto with these 10 easy steps!

I'm quite pleased with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home