Thursday, November 11, 2004

"You know what the Python boys say..."

" 'Always look on the bright side of life'?"

"No. 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!'"*

Stuff that's made me laugh recently:

Someone found my blog while searching for "Vagina Woolf".

Signature seen on the Technodyke message board: Arrrr, I am the Pirate of Love and I've come for your booty. (Well I think it's funny, but then I'm a dyke with a pirate obsession...)

It's like right before democracy went into carbon freezing, I said, "I love you." And democracy looked back and said, "I know."

Turns out my lovely Fiona Shaw (aka the fabulous Mrs. Croft) is a total dyke! I knew it! With Saffron Burrows, no less (the blond bombshell in Enigma). Well done Fiona!

And this didn't make me laugh but it's good to pass on: Top Contributors to the 2004 Bush Campaign. Put your money where your mouth is and boycott these guys.

*Name that movie reference! You won't win anything, but I'll think you're really cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home