Saturday, November 20, 2004

please excuse the stress-and-hormone-induced ravings

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME JENA MALONE IS IN THE NEXT PRIDE AND PREJUDICE ADAPTATION?!?!?!???

::jumps up and down screeching like a school-girl::

And she's playing Lydia! Like, omigod!!

And you straight girls go on about your Mr. Darcy and Colin Firth and wet shirts. Pshaw, I say. I've got Lizzy and Keira Knightley* and Jena Malone! In Regency dresses! omigawd!

*yes, I'm still in a torrid love/hate relationship with Keira; right now lust is winning out.

**edited to add: butch Jena!! completely dazed indeed

***oh god, it gets worse. They've got Rosamund Pike as Jane! There's no way I'm going to survive this movie. I'll just dissolve into a jibbering mess half-way through, in a puddle of MovieStarLust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home