Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Austen Heroine Deathmatch!

Marianne -- The Romantic
You're Mariane Dashwood from Sense &
Sensibility
! You are the romantic
youngster, also found in Jane Austen's work as
Catherine of Northanger Abbey and
possibly Georgiana Darcy of Pride and
Prejudice
. You wander through life like Red
Riding Hood in the forest, picking wildflowers
and humming a happy song... and you can't see
the wolf right in front of you! Ruled by heart
and not by head, you are best advised to to
learn a little caution, before you are forced
into a better acquaintance with the ways of the
world.


Which Jane Austen Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



I inevitably come up as either Marianne or Elinor. The truth is, I'm both, and they're forever duking it out in my head; a quite interesting if a bit schizophrenic way to exist. You'll see what I mean if I ever get the Daughter of the Forest review up.

(Why oh why can I never get the Elinor picture to show up? I've got it saved in my Yahoo Photo album. Can anyone help me out here?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home