Thursday, May 10, 2007

in which my vocabulary degenerates

[interrupting blog identity crisis]

Like, OMIFRICKINGAWD, what kind of supremely pathetic dork do you have to be to wear a "Ronald Reagan Presidential Library" t-shirt? Seriously? How incredibly lame is that? To wear your loser Republican idiocy with such...such...gah! Ludicrousness. I had to wait on a Ronald Reagan fan today. I can only assume my karmic books are slightly more balanced now (you hear me, universe? That was just mean. It was like some cosmic Candid Camera episode. The gods mock me.)

If there's a word to describe a combination of appalled disgust and disbelief that results in mournful hilarity, insert it here.

[now resuming blog identity crisis]

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Death to all feminists.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home