Wednesday, May 09, 2007

identity crisis

so, I'm thinking of turning this back into a book blog, which is what it was originally, and switching it from Blogger, maybe to wordpress.

I just feel like I need a narrower focus; which doesn't mean I won't talk about the same old stuff, but it will be centered around reading and literature and comics and stuff. Would I change the name? I don't know. Maybe.

Thoughts? I just feel like I'm rambling all over the place with no regularity or consistency, I don't know how anyone finds it readable. And I feel like I've outgrown blogger, and the form of this blog.

4 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm kind of a free form blogger myself, so I really enjoy the lack of structure and will happily read whatever you feel like ranting or raving about. Books - dumbasses at the spa - love - I'm riveted!

As for Blogger, it blows. My blog used to be on WordPress, which also kind of blew and was harder to use than I wanted it to be. Of course, this was nearly two years ago and it's probably better now. I love the Typepad myself, but it's not free like the WordPress.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Winter said...

Yeah I now need to look into this too! I'm definitley not going to go with blogger again.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger belledame222 said...

Well--I like it as it is, myself, but, of course, up to you, ultimately.

that said, yes blogger does suck ass.

but, as roro says, it's relatively easy, and other hosts also suck ass, and goddamit, too much trouble.

btw, what happened to Desperate Kingdoms??

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Winter said...

It was murdered!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home