Monday, August 07, 2006

in which the protagonist hits bottom

So I was sitting in the break room today at work, engrossed in my yummy new copy of Bust, and found myself becoming very enthusiastic about an article explaining how to make your own yogurt from raw milk.

And then I thought: Oh god. I've become so crunchy I annoy myself.

I think it's time to get some sleeve tattoos and really uncomfortable, ugly facial piercings (spacers! ew!). I'm going to return the Joan Baez CDs to the library and only listen to music that employs less than four chords. Who wants to buy me a Tribe 8 album?

and I will actually talk about something important tomorrow!

6 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Winter said...

Nah you don't hit bottom until you start making your own cottage cheese and churning butter.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Andygrrl said...

whew! that's a relief. So I can still enjoy hummus and tofu then?

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

there is nothing wrong with crunchy. you'll be glad you learned to make your own yogurt when the consumerist-machine that is america finally tanks and the stores are no longer stocked with anything.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Winter said...

Good point. Get going on that yoghurt.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

andy - you get on the yogurt. i'll be rampin' up the knitting with fibre from nettles.

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO. There's always the chance that you'll mess the yogurt up, and nearly off yourself, and surely that's hardcore, right? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home