Friday, May 07, 2004

This makes me so happy.

If there isn't a God, George Eliot will do.--Philip Davis

I love that. It's my new favorite quote. Think I'll use it as my site slogan. I've never heard of Philip Davis but I'm going to put him on my To Read list now.

***
A little spring cleaning:

I don't know what's up with Daily Poetry Break (or Ms. Musings for that matter). So bid adieu to it (does anybody know of some good poetry sites?) and say hello to Lady Crumpet and Nyarlathotep's Miscellany. That last one is a reference to the work of H.P. Lovecraft, who I plan to read this summer. Neil Gaiman does a hilarious parody of Lovecraft in his story Shoggoth's Old Peculiar; you can listen to him read it here (first clip under "Audio clips of Neil in person")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home