Saturday, November 04, 2006

She Loves

deep prolonged entry with the strong pink cock
the sit-ups is evokes from her, arms fast
on the climbing invisible rope to the sky,
clasping and unclasping the cosmic lorus *

Inside, the long breaths of lung
and cuntswell the vocal cords and a rasp a song
loud sudden overdrive into disintegrate,
spinal melt, video hologram in the belly.

Her tits are luminous and sway to the rhythm
and I grab them and exaggerate their orbs.
Shoulders above like loaves of heaven,
nutmeg-flecked, exuding light like violet diodes

closing circuit where the wall, its fuse box,
so stolidly stood. No room for fantasy.
We watch ourselves transform the past
with such disinterested fascination,

the only attitude that does not stall
the song by an outburst of consciousness
and still lets consciousness, loved and incurable
voyeur, peek in. I tap. I slap. I knee, thump, bellyroll.

Her song is hoarse and is taking me,
incoherent familiar path to that self we are wall
cortical cells of. Every o in her body
beelines for her throat, locked on

a rising ski-lift up the mountain, no
grass, no mountaintop, no snow.
White belly folding, muscular as milk.
Pas de deux, pas de chat, spotlight

on the key of G, clef du roman, tour de force letting,
like the sunlight lets a sleeve worn against wind, go.
Olga Broumas



She dared me to post this poem, so I did!

4 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Winter said...

Ah ha, stage one of my dastardly plan to turn yout blog into a lesbian erotica site has been achieved!

I love that poem.

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew, I . . . guess I should think twice about, uh . . . reading your blog at the library. Where it suddenly seems very . . . warm.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Andygrrl said...

Sorry, Roro. I've been corrupted by debauched Europeans.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Andygrrl said...

and I love that image, "every o in her body beelines for her throat". Mmm, lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home