Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dear Rat-Bastard Corporate Pig Loan Company

FUCK YOU!

I can't BELIEVE I have to reapply to you because you turned down my loan for SUCH.A.STUPID.REASON. You IDIOTS. I have perfect credit!! OF COURSE I have a patchy work history, I WAS IN COLLEGE!!! It's generally considered a good thing if you don't have to work your way through college. I did a work study program, nobody else considers that a real job, I don't know why it makes such a big difference to you. I was in Europe for 9 months, teaching, everybody's terrrrrribly impressed by that but I am sorry if it doesn't fit neatly into your little application boxes, I didn't get paid an hourly wage, I didn't have a supervisor, ohmygod, some of us do something a little more interesting with our lives than work at the Gap every summer through high school and college and then move on to a nice normal admin temping position (some of us can't get a nice normal admin temping positition for blood or money). I leave in two weeks, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT. Jesus MotherFucking Christ, even with the loan I'm barely going to be able to feed myself in Arizona. YOU SHITHEADS.

i have no money, there's no way I can do this without this stupid loan, and my parents don't have any money because the fire department is forcing my dad to retire early so they can slash his pension to almost half of what he's entitled to, and they both need major surgery. I am doing odd jobs for my fucking grandmother in a desperate attempt to get some cash.

I'm going to have a good cry, then go to this stupid fucking cashier job that I'm not sure I should quit because maybe I won't be going to Arizona, this stupid job where they all mistake me for a boy because they're ignorant bourgeois wankers.

Update: I reapplied, and hopefully it should go through this time. I called the college and they're being incredibly cool and laid back about it all, but then they are Southwestern hippies (I'm going to be renting from one of my professors, as it turns out; so I'll get to see what it's like to live in a feng shui-ed home). Hurrah for alternative education!

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Winter said...

So it's going to be ok now?

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Andygrrl said...

with any luck. cross your fingers, because if it doesn't work out this time, I'm fucked

 

Post a Comment

<< Home