Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dear France

FUCK YOU

All that good will you earned during my stay? You've just blown it completely. Fuck you you lazy ass chain smoking dumbfuck winos. You so don't deserve to have Paris in your country. Fuck your ridiculously elaborate conversation fillers: je vous en prie! C'est moi qui vous remercie! Just shove it. Thank you sooo much for taking time out of your oh so important nail-filing time to transfer my funds you silly bitch. So you didn't get all five of my phone messages or my emails? What the fuck's the point of business card if you can't contact anybody with the info on it? Oh wait! I forgot! This is France, it's just there to LOOK PRETTY.

god I need a drink.

I'm going to Bath tomorrow, to starve while I wait for the transfer to go through.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger reasonably prudent poet said...

dude. seriously. fuck france. they talk too much and they think they're soooo cool, but they're not. i wish i could buy you a big fat drink. oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home