Friday, December 16, 2005

holiday reckoning

presents mailed: check

train ticket to Paris: check

Paris hostel booked: check

Athens hostel booked: check

round trip ticket from Paris to Athens: check

supportive emails received from awesomely cool older cousin who just read my friendster profile and realized I'm a lesbo: 1 ("I'm at work and I just yelled 'Holy shit!'")

magazine-run to stock up on English-language queer magazines: not yet

copies of Sappho's poetry purchased: 0, as of yet.

extra minutes purchased for mobile: 0. Crap, get on that.

amusing stories about students: several. But I have internet access at both my hostles.

date of departure for Paris: tomorrow, 6:45 a.m.

later, folks!

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger kkinney2 said...

Have fun!!

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have an illuminating time and take care. I look forward to the write ups when you return.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home